Severe pain on one side of the face till the neck, taking medicines for sinusitis. Remedy?

Hi Doc , I am suffering from severe pain on the left side of my face till the neck . You can say, one half part of the face is actually pain struck. I am under medications since 5 days now, for sinusitis . Having medicines such as - Ponstan forte 500mg - thrice daily and also Klavox 625mg - thrice daily. The headache has reduced but the left hand portion of the complete face, inclusive of the cheeks, ears, jawline and neck, the pain is unbearable. Please
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012