Severe pain on one side of ovule tubes, leg numbness on sitting or lying down, soreness on kidneys. Cause?

I have some tremendous pains on the one side of my ovule tubes I think it s that . When my little girl sits on my stomach and even just presses against it a little bit it feels like I want to jump . I had a Ceserian when I delivered ever since then I have had problems my periods disappeared for almost a year then came back about 4 months ago but it s not even regulare. Now for the past 8 days I have been suffering with this pain , my leg even goes numb when I sit or lay down on my on side , and even my kidneys are so so sore on the one side what can this be?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Nephrologist 's  Response
You must get yourself examined by a physician or gynecologist and alsoget an ultrasound of whole abdomen and then proceed accordingly.