Severe pain on lower arm, elbow, hand and shoulder blade. Stiff and weak hands. Suggest

Hello, my name is Karen. I'm a 49 year mother of two. for the last two months, I have had severe pain behind my shoulder blade radiating down my arm. The pain started on my lower arm, from elbow to hand on the topside. IThe pain has subsided a bit but my left hand gets colder than the other hand, and my hand gets stiff and weak by the end of the day. I have a ct scan sceduled, but its not for a while yet. I look forward to your reply
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013