Severe pain on left side near hip, nausea, dizziness, hot, cold flashes. Cause for the pain?

Yeah last night I started getting a horrible pain in my left side, by my hip. Like someones stabbing me with a knife. It hurts to move at all and I m getting a really bad pain on the same side in my back. Its making me nauseous, dizzy, and have hot and cold flashes. The pain is unbearable I don t know what it could be. It doesn t hurt or burn when I pee, but this pain is becoming unbearable to the point where I can t move from bed and I want to cry.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012