Severe pain on left side after exercising, diagnosed with GERD, hiatal hernia, costochondritis. Cause of concern?

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia in February last year as well as GERD and costochondritis . I am having severe pain on the left side...where I normally have pain but the pain is more severe now that usual. I did the elliptical for 30 minutes tonight...first time that I have exercised in 6 months. I am a 26 year-old female, 280 pounds...just not sure if I should seek medical evaluation or if this is normal.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013