Severe pain on eating, breathing difficulty since accidental swallowing of hot dessert. Remedy?

hello doctor, yesterday i had a hot dessert..which i swollowed. then it was so hot that i felt bit of pain and felt like it has stuck in the middle, so i started walking for some water presinh on my chest . then i dont know what happened and my friend woke me up. i eas hurt on my face..then i realize that i got unconcious... then we called ambulance as i was having horrible pain near the chest. went to the hospital.. everyghing came to normal..but pain was still thr..not as severe.. when i came back home..tried to eat sumthing thn again i had horrible pain..n right now..its still the same.. i can feel it when i breath in or breath out.. or when j try to eat something.. i am drinking lits of water as it gives me relief..n
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding accidental swallowing of hot desert. Most probably you are having ulceration in oropharynx and laryngopharynx which is responsible for difficulty in swallowing and breathing.

Hot food is well known for giving these type of problems, but most of the time these are self limiting and spontaneous healing takes place.

you are advice to take-

1- Antacid.

2- Antiseptic mouth wash.

3- Boroglycerine locally.

4- Analgesic.

I hope this will help you.