Severe pain, numbness in arm, right thumb, nerve analysis showed problem in biceps, triceps, C4, no relief with physiotherapy, carpal tunnel and disc replacement

Yes please!! 4 years back my daughter, by accident pull both my arms backwards while I was laying on the floor to stretch my muscles for me!! My neck was tilted to the right. The next moment I felt a sever pain in my right arm and it was numb for a day. From that date onwards my right thumb remained numb. For a year I went for phisio therapy- nothing helped! I went for carpal tunnel surgery a year back to solve the problem - still the same. I went for a disc replacement neck (C4) this year - still the same. I went for a nerve analysis - according to the doctor there is slight problem in the following areas : biceps , triceps and as well as my neck (C4). Still the symptoms are the same - what must I do next?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012