Severe pain near gall bladder, kidney area, breathlessness. Taking antibiotics. Permanent cure?

I was recently admited to hospital with sever pain along the right part of my body and across my gall blader area.Suspected viral infection and strong antibiotics bought it under control and i was discharged.But i still have slight pain in right side lower region( kidney area) with slight shortness of breath..Pain felt more like i had been punched rearly hard in right side.I had slight gall blader trace reading in my bloods but have since cleared?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013