Severe pain legs, thigh muscles weakness, numbness, lower back pain. ESR 80, crp 21. Advise?

I'm 40 years old male. I have severe pain and strength loss in my both thighs muscles. Also have pain in top side of lower legs (shin). Feel partial numbness in skin of topside of left lower leg. Have a dull pain in lower back. ESR result is 80 and CRP 21. Rest of the results are clear including arthritis. An MRI of back is to be carried out. I'm very worried. Could you please suggest any possible problem or any further tests?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013