Severe pain inside vagina after intercourse. Difficulty in walking, dizzy spells. What is causing this?

Hello, Im 18 years old, monday afternoon me and my partner were having intercourse, straight after we both came he pulled out and i had instant sever pain inside of my vagina as if my womb was going to tear and fall out, i have had problems with my periods since i was 13 as i have had an addiction to mefenamic acid and tranexamic acid , since i have stopped taking them i started to have periods every 21 days first thing in the morning. I have barely been able to walk i need help going to the toilet and getting in and out of bed, and i dont no what it could be, the pain rushes through the top of my belly button down to my vagina and my legs ache aswel, i have dizzy spells and feel faint quite alot and ive noticed that i cant stop eating even if i have just had a meal, i dont no what is wrong but im really worried and as i cant get to a doctor i thought i would ask here.. please help??
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012