Severe pain in upper ribs below arm pit, trouble breathing, coughing up green phlegm. Due to allergies?

im having bad pains in my upper ribs below my arm pit, it hurts to lay on my side im havbing trouble breathing it kills me to cough and im coughing up lots of green flem but im not sick i did have a flu about a month ago but no longer have it. and im not sure whats wrong with my side. its a sharp pain in my side when i cough or sneeze and even try to breathe and i have dont anything that would cause to strain a muscler, any ideas as to what it might be?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013