Severe pain in toes, heals. Uric acid high. No relief with painkillers. Diet to control?

Hi Doc, I am Shirjeel Malik and i am a banker by profession and i am 32 of age. I am having this trouble of severe pain in my toes and heals while standing or walking especially with office shoes. I never realized that i can ever have this problem called URIC ACID because i work out regularly and i use very less amount of MEAT In my routine diet , i am having this trouble for more than three years now and every time i used to think that its because of uncomfortable shoes until i consulted my client who is a doctor, he suggested me for the uric acid test. My uric acid level was 6.2 which i discussed with the doctor and he suggested me not to take any medicine at the age of 32 but he gave me some pain killers and calcium medicines but unfortunately there is no relief infact the problem in increasing. Please suggest me the basic foods which i should avoid and foods for the cure of this irritating disease as its effecting my daily routine work.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013