Hi Mr. Malik, thanks for writing to HCM.
As per your description, an Uric acid level of 6.2mg% can be taken as normal and it is desirable to keep the levels below 6mg%. No medicines are necessary to treat the uric acid levels right now.
Based on your symptomatology, I suspect PLANTAR FASCITIS in you causing pain in your heels.
This problem of plantar fascitis has got no relationship with the type of food you take nor it can be cured with foods.
The management of this condition is as follows -
* Relative rest and simple massage
of the foot along with stretching excercises
* Simple analgesics like paracetamol
* Night splints may be useful to keep the foot in plantigrade position
* Use of MCR (micronised rubber) or silicon heels in the foot wear
* Maintaining appropriate body weight so as to reduce load on the heels
* At time a single injection of corticosteroid in to the area of maximum pain will provide good pain relief
Hope this information is helpful. Good day