Severe pain in throat,ear hurts while swallowing,swollen red lump on right side of throat

i have severe pain in my throat . The dotcor said its tonsilitis. first he gave me 10 caps of antibiotics but after that its more painfull. so i change to erythromicin im on the 18 pcs now, i do have gargle and losigenes but its more painful each day..the thing is im a teacher by profession nd its so difficult to talk. i dont know what to do....only on my right side.i feel my ear is going to break when i swallow my throat is going better. i took a oicture and i saw red and swelling plus a lump red on the ight..i dont know what else i could do..tahnks in advance..
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012