Severe pain in the upper abdomen with vomiting, frequent urination. Severe itchy skin. Reason?

I have just now thrown up after experiencing severe pain in my left hand side a little higher than my belly Button. Up until a couple days ago I have felt the need to eat more and even when i am not hungry I have had an ache in my belly which i tried to mask by eating. I am not overweight as no matter how much I eat it never seems to touch me. The last couple of days I have had the constant urge to urinate and have had gas (an abnormal amount). my apetite has vanished but I have still been eating when I usually would. I am nineteen and have only had one sexual partner (my current boyfriend) we have been checked for stis and are negative. When we have see, i also experience pain in the sake place as before I was sick. The pain also still continuing after I have vomited. The only other things I can think to mention is that my stomachs feels to tense itself all by itself and its extremely uncomfortable. Also I have has very itchy skin for over a month jow which keeps me awake at night. x
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013