Severe pain in the tongue due to mouth ulcers. Not able to eat. Need immediate cure

Hi i had severe pain in my tounge i was nt able to eat also i consulted a doctor nd they tld me that i had mouth ulsers nd they prescribed me with a gel nd few pills nd it healed withing 3 days. Nw recently 3 days back while havin lunch i bit my tongue nd it startex bleeding but at that time it was nt painin nd the followibg day i was nt able to speak or eat it hurts badly.even now itd the same. My mum is preparing delicious food for dinner and i so badly wanna eat but the pain is insane pls temme wat to do to take away the pain immediately?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013