Severe pain in the toe, inflamed feet after wearing a shoe. What to do?

hi my 4th toe kills me, at times im tempted to cut it off with bolt cutters, i have almost no pain until i wear shoes ive spent thousands of dollars on shoes, the sensible type trying to trade a day in shoes with my foot i have aprox 3 hours them then im hopping on one foot i call it my 3 hour window, when i remove the shoe the pain is in waves then stays as a red hot poker, then over a matter of hours the pain fades, although when im pain free the toe dose register to me that something is around it like a plaster but there is not one, my foot is inflamed ans seems much larger then my left one and the toes are inflames also noted much more on the 4th,
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013