Severe pain in the tail bone area followed by difficulty in moving leg. Had bad fall on the tailbone causing severe bruises. Should I go for X-ray?

I fell last friday and again on wednesday on my tail bone. I went to the er and they said it was just severely bruised & could possibly have a hairline fracture but they didn t see one. Tonight driving home I got a severe pain in my tail bone region and then all of a sudden I couldn t move my right leg and almost wrecked and it would have been bad. What is going on should I go back and have more xrays ?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012