Severe pain in the stomach, rib cage and nausea after severe exertion. Is this normal?

Hi, my name is Anna. Im 28, high 164 cm, weight 58 kg. Im joyned a gym few days ago, going there 2 times a day, doing some leg and arm exersices, and some sit ups from possition upside down, than having 30-40 mins intence swim in a pool. Today all day i have seviere pain in my upper stomach , in bottom of my rib cage, when i touching it, feels realy soure, just like i have bruses. I feel seek, but not vomiting . Is it normal? can i continue my exersice regime true the pain, speciay sit ups, or should i wait till it goes away and start again?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012