Severe pain in the right side of the stomach, diarrhoea, nausea, constipation, radiating to left side. Advice?

i have been to the hospital twice with severe pain in the right side of my stomach by my right hip but toward the middle of my stomach area, also diareha and nauesa etc . did all the tests they cant figure out what it is , but now 4 days later the pain settled a little but now im constipated and i cant feel my lower left buttocks or left side of my female parts . should i go back to the hospital ? could it be a blood clot somewhere? please answer anyways single mom and cant afford to pay .Please im scared
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012