Severe pain in the ribs after injury. Have fainting episodes with tingling tongue. Under active thyroid and bleeding from spleen. Advice?

Many years ago I injured my left ribs. I m now told I have a small bleed in my spleen which no one has suggested to check up on. I now get severe pain under my left ribs but my doctor insists it is from my spine for which I had surgery a few years ago, or hip as I have osteoarthritis . I also keep wanting to faint every now and again, it just comes on out of the blue, I had an episode yesterday which left me drained and with a tingling tongue or a couple of hours I always feel extremely tired lately and I m getting a lot of headaches. I have an under active thyroid . Any ideas please. Mrs M Batty
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012