Severe pain in the nose and head. CT scan of the paranasal sinus shows polyp in maxillary sinus, deviated nasal septum. Surgery needed?

Dear Sir, I have been suffering from severe head ache and pain in nose on the left. I got Ct Scan Paranasal Sinuses .. The reports reveal about: 1. Polypoidal mucosal hypertrophy S/O polyp is seen in right maxillary sinus . 2. Mucosal hypertrophy is seen in right maxillary sinus. 3. Nasal septum is deviated towards left side. 4. bilateral inferior turbinates are hypertrophied. 5. Ethmoidal and frontal sinuses are normal. 6. sphemoid sinus is normal. 7. Bones forming sinuses are normal. 8. Attenuation of visualised brain parenchyma is normal. Is the surgery only treatmaent and what is success of it and are there any side effect that may cause further severity. Thank You.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013