Severe pain in the lower region, nausea, loss of appetite, cramps. Have done Ct scan, pregnancy tests and thermal ablasion. cure?

I have r lower and pain off and on since last summer have been getting worse since Oct. I have been to the e.r. twice,the blew me off and thought it was a gyn problem. Went to the gym and nothing was wrong with me. Ct labs were normal. I got sick of playing phone tag with primary. I think food might make it flare up. I had rum coke two weeks ago. My and starts with cramping to like labor pains. I think I might have prob digesting sugar. I also have a prob with my s. I. Joint when I sit to long my hip and and act up. After the "labor pains" gas constipation, gas pains, nausea and lack of appietate. Sometimes a feel wave like movement in my abd. No... I am not preg. Had my tubes tied and thermal ablasion done. I had take the pain my whole l and and hip is killing me. It is taking over my life!
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013