Severe pain in the lower back, unable to bend my neck. While urinating noticed blood

Hi for the last few days ive been having severe pains at the bottom of my back mainly when sat down or my knees are lifted slightly i cant bring my chin down to my chest as it causes the bottom of my back to pull tight feels like im being stabbed also whilst pooing ive noticed a lot of blood more than what i get when in on my period in only 20 should this be happening or do i need to go doctors\hospital
Asked On : Mon, 18 Nov 2013
Diabetologist 's  Response

This is probably due to vertebral disc problem. We doctor call it Intervertebral disc prolapse. This is causing severe back pain and muscle spasm.

I this situation I would advise my patient undergo an MRI of the spine to rule out this condition.
Rest and analgesic for pain.
Physiotherapy and traction for muscle strengthening.

Consult with your doctor and discuss with him. He will help in evaluation and treatment of the back pain.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.