Severe pain in the lower back after a fall. Difficulty in bending, twisting and stretching. Is there any home remedies?

Hi, I slipped and fell about a week ago and landed on my buttocks/lower back. The next morning I woke up with a sharp pain in one side of my lower back. The pain comes off and on when slightly bending, twisting, stretching and during and after sleeping. There was no bruising or marks on my back to show why the pain was there, and doesn t hurt to the touch at all. Only when doing the above activities. I wasn t sure what to do because I am visiting out of the state for a month and can t see a doctor at the moment. Could you provide me with some home treatments or tell me what could possibly be wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012