Severe pain in the lower abdomen after hernia surgery. Used mesh repair. Normal CAT scan report. Feeling depressed

I am having severe pain in lower right abdomen 5 months after hernia surgery. Hernia was allowing colon to push through. Surgeon said I had no scare tissue before but I had torn muscle. He used mesh to repair. I have continued to complain, had a catscan, nothing showed. I am going to pain clinic tomorrow. I do not want to take pain meds! I am 55 years old, teacher, and have a autistic son that lives with me. I am depressed because this is not the way I was before surgery. I should have kept the damn hernia.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013