Severe pain in the lower abdomen. CT scan showing ovulation. Pregnancy confirmed. Care to be taken?

Due to a severe pain in the lower abdomen ( Pelvic area) my wife was suggested to go through a CT Scan to see any possible kidney Stone . We got the reports the same day & it was indicated that she was ovulating. We had inter-course the same night & once after 2 weeks. We discovered after 22 days from the CT Scan date that my wife is pregnant & the ultra sound shows a egg (probably 2 weeks). We are concerned if it will be dangerous? Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012