Severe pain in the leg from knee down. Have Vitamin B12 and D3 deficiency. Taken Calcirol, Atacor and Arachitol. High cholesterol levels

Hi, my sister has vitamin B12 and vitamin D3 deficiency. Her Vit B12 is 15 and Vit D3 is 6 and she suffers for severe ache on her legs specially from the knee cap below. She has been advised to take calcirol sachets once a week and had been injected with Arachitol 6u. She is also taking remylin tablets along with atacor as her cholestrol level is also high. Its been two weeks she is taking medicines but is not finding any reliefs. Do u suggest her to take more injections for her bones and vit deficiency. I cant see her in pain. Please advise...
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012