Severe pain in the leg and buttocks. Had spinal injury in the past. Fracture?

Hi.My name is Dianne.I WOKE WITH ENORMOUS PAIN THIGH AND BUTTOCK AREA ON R LEG.IT FELT LIKE A BAD CRAMP , ONLY I COULD NOT MOVE THE LEG AT ALL TO GET OFF BED.TOOK OVER 2 HOURS TO TRY AND GET OFF.EXCRUCIATING PAIN.A LITTLE MOVEMENT NOW BUT KILLS ME TO WALK.HAVE HAD S. 1 TO L5 FUSED IN BACK, R, SACRO JOINT GRAFTED HAD BAD FALL APPROX 2 YEARS AGO SLIPPED AND LANDED ON SPINE . MRI PICKED UP FRACTURED [BUM BONE]DO NOT KNOW THE PROPER NAME OF BONE.THIS CAME WHEN IT WOKE ME.PAINFUL TO WALK DIANNE
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013