Severe pain in the head, shoulder and arm. Have high blood pressure. Concerned

Hello, I just had a few questions pertaining to high blood pressure . My dad is about 54 years old and he has had some sever pain in the back of his head for the past 1-3 weeks. Also as of recently he s begging to feel pain on his left arm/ shoulder area. I did not know about these symptoms since i do not live at home anymore, my mom just told me recently. I am starting to get very concerned about his health, today when I got home he seemed kind of agitated, i dont know if this was due to his long day of work or not. If you could please get back to me ASAP, that would be great.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013