Severe pain in the groin, low fever, shivering. What could this be?

I woke up this morning with severe pain on the left side of my groin . The pain is not constant unless I am constantly moving, or I move certain ways. I am starting to notice that no matter how I move it hurts, really bad but I m ok if I m laying still. I am also running a low-grade fever 101 and I m freezing being fully clothed and under 3 blankets with the heat blasting in the house. I ve toubleshooted a few things on google and everything keeps pointing me towards an inguinal hernia , but I don t have swelling near my testicles. ??
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012