Severe pain in the face, pressure in the eyes, watering from eyes. x-ray shows impacted wisdom tooth. Any help?

Hi doctor.
I've been having this severe pain on the left side of my face since a few weeks now! It is accompanied by huge pressure on my left eye and heavy watering from the same. I had my eyes checked and the results showed near perfect vision. I visited an ENT specialist who suggested it was migraines and prescribed a few heavy dosage drugs which didnt work. I then went to a maxilofacial surgeon who made me do a sinus xrays and an OPG. The xrays show my sinuses as clear and the OPG suggested an impacted wisdom tooth which I subsequntly had removed. The pain subsided for a couple of days but after that it has returned with a vengeance! The eye-watering has tolerance to sunlight has decreased and the pain is debilitating! Please help!!!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013