Severe pain in the eye after scuba diving. Do I have a perforated eardrum?

hi, i have been freediving today, have scubadived before and never had any problems with my ears with equalising or with pain. I always used to go down to 5m and be fine. However, the past days trying to dive I have sharp pain on reaching 4m. 2 years ago, more maybe, I jumped off a very high bridge over a lake and when I hit the water I felt a sharp pain that lasted for several days after, and was like my ear was blocked up. I assume now that I perforated my eardru, but at the time I did nothing for it, and after a few days the pain dissipated and have forgotten about it. I like jumping into water a lot but two months ago jumping had tshar pain entering the water as well. I assume form the change in pressure. Anyway, my question is, is it possble that I still have a damaged ear?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013