Severe pain in the elbow area, difficulty straitening the arms. Reasons ?

Lots of pain.. Elbows area is pretty severe.. More so left one then the right.. If I fall asleep with elbow bent.. It takes me almost a half hour to get it straight.. Due to some much pain.. Also.. Simple task like washing my car.. Omg.. Is a nightmare.. My arm feels like someone has put it into a vice.. Locked it down and is pulling.. Twisting.. And just tormenting me.. It has put me on the ground due to some much pain.. If I hold my hands up in the air.. I get maybe half a min in.. And have to put them down to the severe pain...
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012