Severe pain in the arm, can not move fingers and toes. Pins and needle pain in the head. Parkinsons?

i have severe pain in my left arm which has come on in the last month on my right side iam in very bad pain i can not move my fingers very well and my toes do not move i have pins and needles in my head i have been supposeadly with parkinsons but two doctors have said it seems like ms i have had a dat scan and awaiting results but what do you think i feel like iam not getting anywhere sorry cant continue money short at time as unable to work but thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013