Severe pain in the abdomen, groin area after lifting heavy weights. Solution?

I was moving furniture yesterday afternoon and later in the evening had to shovel snow. Just after I d moved the furniture I felt a dull pain that made me feel intense pressure in my lower abdomen (in the area where the pubic area meets the belly. The pain became intolerable after I shoveled and I was not able to sit, walk, move, shift or stand without debilitating pain. Moving my right leg creates an unbearable pull in the groin area and the pain is so incredibly painful that I am walking hunched over and with a cane. Sitting creates a piercing pain in my groin and when bathing I noticed that even softly cleansing hurts. I am scared. And the pain seems to be growing worse. What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012