Severe pain in testicles, kidney and connected vein after oral sex, get similar pain on arousal. Cause?

HI i am CG from india. i am going to marry in a month. i met my fiancee just before 3 days. we had oral. i didnt ejaculate. after 10 minutes i got severe pain in my TESTICLE KIDNEY and their connected full vein . then after i go to my home and masturbate and ejaculate and then slept. after that morning i i was ok.. but today when i got aroused again after 30 mins its stared paining in my left kidney and left testicle. i m too much confused what to do? i am going to get married and this happens plz help me urgent plz plz plz :(
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012