Severe pain in tailbone, taking lupron, laxative. Fibroids, cyst in ovary, pelvic congestion, fluid collection in uterus. Cure?

I have been taking lupron for 2 months and I'm experiencing worse pain in my tailbone area, taking daily laxatives and the pain is only relieved after laying down for several hours. I have a moderate sized fibroid on my left ovary, cyst on my right ovary, pelvic congestion, and a retoverted uterus with multiple areas within my uterus that have fluid collections. The pain feels like pressure, and is worse when standing. The pain has increased significantly over the last two months and I'm beginning to think I need to reconsider the injections. I'm in tears by the end of the day and I've had to limit my walking/running routine. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013