Severe pain in stomach after removal of wisdom tooth, off pain killers. Any allergic reaction?

Hey I am 18 years old and about 5ft 10 inches and about 135 to 140lb it is about the 6th day from my wisdom teeth removal and for the past 3 nights I have been have sever stabbing pain in my stomach . I have been off pain killers for 3 full days now and stopped all meds for 1 day thinking I was possibly having a allergic reaction but again the stomach pain returned. One weird thing is during the day it is not as bad but once it gets night time like around midnight the pain spikes up. If there is anything u can tell me please do because my parents believe it is nothing but the pain tells me it is something
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012