Severe pain in shoulder, neck. Diagnosed thyroid enlargement. Experiencing weakness, mood swings. Suggestions?

I am a 26 year old female with previously good health. Over the last three weeks I have been experiencing severe pain in my left shoulder and left side of my neck.. If I attempt to use my left arm it feels like the muscles are going to tear. I can not fully turn my head to the left with out severe discomfort. I have been to the doctor and the doctor said my left thyroid is fairly enlarged. However, the blood panel tests came back normal. I have no diagnosis but the symptoms persists for weeks now. I also have been feeling unusually weak/tired and having severe PMS like mood swings, and this is not normal for me. It also feels like a few lymph nodes are swollen on the right side of my neck, though these are not painful and can only be felt, not seen above the skin. Thank you,
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012