Severe pain in right side lower abdomen and groin, burning around waist area. Cyst in right kidney. Any suggestions ?

I have severe pain in my right side lower abdomen & groin . It is so bad it also goes into my thigh. The burning pain is worse around waist area around to my back. I do have an abnormal cyst in my right kidney , but the Dr. Said its benign, and should cause no pain, just need to do catscans every six months I can t function because of this pain being so bad all the time, so much so, I want to & sometime do cry! I also have very bad spine problems for which, after many Dr.s & treatments, they installed a pain pump which only addresses the spine pain, and does not control it much. I also have a reaction or allergic to over 21 meds. I am at a loss!! Can you suggest anything please, I am going out of my mind!! Thank You Sincerely, AAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013