Severe pain in right shoulder radiating to right arm, with severe dizziness. Taking medication for diabetes and Thyroid. Relief from pain?

hallo,my mother,60yrs is suffering from severe pain in right shoulder radiating to rt arm along with severe dizziness ,even she cant take rest properly in fear of sudden blackout...this is probably due to spondylitis ,started few years back,she is on tab vertin 16mg tds.She has to take antihypertensive,antidiabetic & antithyroid medicine daily...please help me how can I give her a little relief...
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013