Severe pain in right knee, swelling. Took injection, provides some relief. Permanent cure?

my right knees swelling and serious pain from last six months so i demanded this inj. from xxx applying it feels relief for 15 days. Now i am feeling swear pain in my knees and that matter is with my wife which is 45 years old. so please advise as soon as possible.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Rheumatologist 's  Response
good evenin sir...could you tell me what sort of injection did you take...was it given into the knee joint or intramuscular...but I had suggest you to visit a rheumatologist soon and he will be able to give you the correct diagnosis and treatment