Severe pain in right breast, lump with swelling. Blood with milky discharge. Is it an infection?

Hi, I am worried and looking for some answers. Unfortunately i wont be able to see my doctor till Monday!! 2 weeks ago, i had severe pain in my right breast; hours later it was all swollen with a big lump in it. No discjarge. I went to see my GP who gave me a course of antibiotics as she felt it was due to an infection. This cleared all the symptoms within 3 days and i completed the 5 day course of antibiotics. Last night i started feeling a burning sensation in the same breast. Continued through today. I stopped breastfeeding about 6 months ago so there is still some beastmilk when i squeeze sometimes. So as worried as i am, i kept squeezing to see if anything abnormal appeared. First time, it was just milky discharge . I was a little worried as i thought it came too easily. Tried for the third time nd spot of blood came with the milky discharge!! this is worrying me a lot and thinking of going to A&E tonight. Any advise would be great. It would be worth mentioning that i had the mirena coil fitted a month ago alongside prostap injection which should be wearing off by now. Please help
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012