Severe pain in rib cage after taking iron tablet. Having low ferritin levels. Reason?

I have a rib cage stomach can t tolerate iron tablet. Anyhow one doctor gave me easy iron tablet that is iron after 2 months of taking it I had severe pain at night In my rib cage.I took some antacids and some pain killers.I stopped taking that tablet.but now todAy when I took it I had the same pain.I have low ferritin it s important to have it this this pain due to iron email address is safia_Ahmed_23@ WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013