The pubic symphysis
gets more stretchable & movable in pregnancy
due to pregnancy hormones , more so in case of calcium & vit D deficiency.
,more gas production leading to overstretching of abdomen & pubis , This leads to pain & trapped feeling.
The way to relieve the pain being prevention of distended abdomen by gases.& calcium & vit. D suplement
Following tips will help-
_ Have small & frequent feeds every 3-4 hours.
- take lot of leafy fibers in form of vegetables,salads, fruits, sprouts with
- drink lot of water 8-10 glasses + liquids ( curd milk, milk,soups,juices)
- curd with a pinch of Asafoetida & salt/ rock salt helps.
- start doing pregnancy exercises& a walk for 40 minutes.
- take a tea spoon honey+ fe drops of lemon in a glass of luke warm water -first thing in morning.
_ Calcium with Vit. D ,digestive enzymes do help.