Severe pain in penis after bladder surgery. Medicine taken. No relief. Treatment?

I am sorry to bother you but I just do not no what to do. About 10 days ago I had bladder surgrey and they went up my penis ever since then my penis has been hurting bad. I did go back to thr DR and he gave me pills to take but they do not help at all Please help me YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
The bladder surgery was done through urethra and this can cause some local trauma. But then it is no need to worry. With time the pain will go off and until then you may just continue taking some mild painkillers.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. You just need to contact me on this below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.