Severe pain in pelvic area and rectum. History of abdominal hysterectomy. Reason?

Hi Dr, I had a total abdominal hysterectomy 8 months ago, they left behind only my ovaries. Over the last 2-3 weeks I have been experiencing tremendous sharp pain in the pelvic area which also travels to the rectum, I have also experienced lower back pain, weekness in my legs, dizziness and being very tired. It hurts a great deal when I go to the toilet both front and back, it even hurts to sit and stand. I have gained weight since my hysterectomy and feel extremely bloated and heavy at the front, I am due to have a pelvic ultrasound tomorrow. What are your thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013