Severe pain in neck, right shoulder, hand. MRI done. Physiotherapy, medicine taken. No relief. Ayurvedic treatment?

Hello Sir, I am 31 year old Software professional from Pune. Since last few months I am suffering from neck pain intermittently. 2 Weeks back, I suffered from heavy pains in neck, Shoulder (right) and right hand. I observed weakness in my right hand. Doctor suggested MRI . MRI report Impression is as below, Diffuse C5-C6 disc bulge with right paracentral disc protrusion causing significant narrowing of corresponding right neural foramen impinging upon the traversing nerve roots Doctor advised rest and physiotherapy with medicines. I followed that for 10+ days but still I feel pain in neck and right hand. Please suggest me if this can be cured by Ayurveda or not. If yes then please advise me. Also suggest me good centers in pune for the same. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thanks Ajay
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012