Severe pain in my right hand, unable to sleep. Burps getting out on lifting hand and feel less pain. How to cure pain completely?

HI, I have a severe pain in my right hand (from shoulders till fingers), I am unable to sleep in the night due to this. I cannot rest my head on my hands while sleeping because it pains heavily. When I try to lift my hands, burp (air) starts getting out and if I continue to release it for sometime I feel little less pain in hands. Please suggest something, how to get my hand pain completely cured?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012