Severe pain in my left side. which spread all over my abdomen

Two weeks ago i woke up with a severe pain in my left side (waist area) which spread all over my abdomen (stitch-like cramp ) it was so bad that i couldnt straiten up or move and coughing/straining was excruciating. Saw GP who said my tummy was soft, he suspected a burst ovarian cyst and said to go back at 5pm if no better, by 4pm it had more or less gone, so i didnt go back. Since then i have had mild stitch-like pains in left side on and off all the time. Also urine is cloudy (GP did dip test, said ok two weeks ago. My whole stomach feels wrong! Two days ago, when i strained to pass a bowel movement (im prone to constipation ) there was blood on the tissue but it was vaginal, not rectal. (my periods have been unreliable as stopped the pill 7mths ago) but NO more blood since. There is NO chance i could be pregnant. Please help as cant get appt with GP for week and im sooo scared.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011